The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
Regardless of whether you look at Obama's Record or his Promises for the next 4 years, he's a loser. His plan for a second term is just more of the same. We already know that didn't work so why would anyone in their right mind want more of it? Obama is all about chopping America down to size and Redistributing America's Wealth. But then what? What are we going to do once we've divided up the money that other people earned and the capital for future investment has either been spent or borrowed against? This is insanity and we're insane if we re-elect this Con-Man.
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 38 minutes ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Be of good cheer, subjects: An heir to the throne is due Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Megan McArdle goes off on suspicious Census Bureau/Obamacare methodology switch Guy Benson 3 hours ago