In response to:

53% Say the Federal Government Threatens their “Rights and Freedoms”

coveyrise Wrote: Feb 01, 2013 2:30 PM
The reason it's 53% is because the other 47% don't have a clue what's going on. How are yall likin' the Fundamental Transformation of America so far?

The president’s second inaugural address was what Charles Krauthammer and Charles R. Kessler, respectively, called an “ode to big government” and a “[reinterpretation of] American principles.” It was, in many ways, unapologetic and decidedly to the left of any inaugural oration delivered in modern American history -- and a far cry from the Lincolnian ideal. Ironically, however, while the American public evidently endorsed the status quo (i.e., trillion dollar plus-deficits, more bureaucracy, and bigger government) by re-electing the president, more Americans than ever believe that the federal government threatens their “