Hey, I'm sure she's at least as qualified as our illustrious Tammy Baldwin!

The Case For Killing The Filibuster

cottontail Wrote: Feb 13, 2015 9:56 AM
I thought the filibuster never applied to appropriations bills. There will never be a budget passed if it takes 60 votes to bring it to the floor. The Dems haven't passed a budget bill in five years. Why would they want to start now?
I attended a wedding ceremony last fall, between a male and a female. The pastor kept emphasizing that they were entering into a "true marriage". Suppose once the queers have taken "marriage" for their own, they'll want that as well!

Obama Publicly Insults Christians

cottontail Wrote: Feb 10, 2015 8:02 AM
Wondering if he'd feel so understanding if he was the guy in the cage when the match was tossed in!

Obama's Failed Presidency

cottontail Wrote: Feb 08, 2015 11:19 AM
It's more than government. I have to be cautious of any file that comes to me via e-mail, fearing that it may be some virus that my Norton won't catch. I have to pay a yearly fee for the Norton for what protection it can provide In the last few days, I read an article by a retired service person bemoaning the fact that (too) many senior officers are nothing but politicians in uniform, not to be trusted as far as he could throw them. Not long ago the military was about the last bastion of honor and ethics. GHU! 'Cuz no one else will!

Eric Holder's Sorry Sense of Justice

cottontail Wrote: Feb 08, 2015 7:39 AM
Holder = another face I can't stand to look at/ voice I can't stand hearing anymore. Obama and Holder, et al.....Don't go away mad, just GO AWAY!

Government Debt on the Road to Ruin

cottontail Wrote: Feb 08, 2015 7:32 AM
Guess the death panels will jst have ti start taking into account the amount of pension benefits the patient is owed before deciding whther to treat with curatives or morphine. GHU!
Would have been nice if the headline had read "Surprise Visit: NFL MVP Aaron Rodgers Shows Up, Hangs Out With Kids of Fallen Heroes". Not everybody reads the article.

The Witch Hunt Against Bob McDonnell

cottontail Wrote: Feb 02, 2015 7:25 AM
Sounds like the 2015 version of a duel........."courtrooms at 20 paces". We'd likely see a lot less of this BS if we brought back the real thing!
Beacause they know that the media will start showing video of three foot tall, brown eyed children crying as they drag their teddy bears across the border.

That Three O’clock Phone Call

cottontail Wrote: Jan 30, 2015 7:38 AM
Do 'ya suppose we can finalize and publish the Committee report about a week after the Dem national convention in 2016? Want to be sure to the target before we start firing.