The Obama campaign store is getting....creative? Artists on Team Obama thought it would be a good idea to replace the stars and stripes with streaks and an Obama O so they could sell it to fans in the campaign shop.
This by all means this is a step too far, however it is representative of how some Obama supporters actually feel. For example, remember the woman who thought she was going to get "Obama money?"
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 4 minutes ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago