As I wrote yesterday, Dianne Feinstein's "assault weapons" bill is pretty much dead. Why? Harry Reid won't bring it to the floor for a vote as part of a larger gun control package but has given Feinstein the option to offer the legislation as an amendment. Why? Because he couldn't round up even 40 votes, which means a dozen Democrats (not just those evil Republicans) were planning to vote against it. Reid's move to not bring the legislation to the floor caused CNN's Piers Morgan, who has been using the Sandy Hook tragedy to boost his pathetic ratings, to have...
The Clinton ban was in effect at the time of the Columbine shootings, the event that made Moore's carreer. You know this dumb schmuck hasn't a clue. He needs to spend some of his millions on a health spa and a personal trainer.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 6 hours ago