Yet somehow, after one of those women fired a warning shot into the ceiling of her Jacksonville, Fla., home to scare him away during yet another violent outburst, prosecutors managed to convince a jury that Gray was the victim. As a result, Marissa...
That's why you should never fire a warning shot!!! IF you're not scared enough to shoot the perpetrator, you're not scared enough to use deadly force. Most people have never had to use deadly force to protect themselves or their families. When these people sit on a jury, this is what many believe since their only experience came from what they've watched on TV or at the movies That being said, I hope she's able to get a new trial because this is a BS verdict. But, if she had actually shot the loser, his past should have had more bearing on the case.
"I got five baby mammas, and I put my hands on every last one of them except for one," Rico Gray confessed during a November 2010 deposition. "The way I was with women ... they had to walk on eggshells around me." He recalled punching women in the face, shoving them, choking them and tossing them out the door.
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 51 minutes ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 16 hours ago