Yet somehow, after one of those women fired a warning shot into the ceiling of her Jacksonville, Fla., home to scare him away during yet another violent outburst, prosecutors managed to convince a jury that Gray was the victim. As a result, Marissa...
That's why you should never fire a warning shot!!! IF you're not scared enough to shoot the perpetrator, you're not scared enough to use deadly force. Most people have never had to use deadly force to protect themselves or their families. When these people sit on a jury, this is what many believe since their only experience came from what they've watched on TV or at the movies That being said, I hope she's able to get a new trial because this is a BS verdict. But, if she had actually shot the loser, his past should have had more bearing on the case.
"I got five baby mammas, and I put my hands on every last one of them except for one," Rico Gray confessed during a November 2010 deposition. "The way I was with women ... they had to walk on eggshells around me." He recalled punching women in the face, shoving them, choking them and tossing them out the door.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, C.P. Snow and the science vs. culture battle Jazz Shaw 15 mins ago
- Christie: I am certainly unimpressed with Obama’s leadership on ISIS Ed Morrissey 55 mins ago
- Secret Service missed an armed ex-con … in elevator … with President Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NY Gov candidate deploys new version of “Daisy” ad Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows 50% support Obama’s handling of ISIS now Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago