SHIN DONG-HYUK grew up in North Korea's Camp 14, one of the monstrous slave-labor prison complexes in which the world's most tyrannical regime has crushed hundreds of thousands of its citizens, working them to death in conditions of excruciating brutality and degradation. Though the North Korean concentration camps have lasted far longer than their Soviet or Nazi counterparts did, Shin is the first person born and raised in one of them to have successfully escaped abroad. His story is told in journalist Blaine Harden's Escape from Camp 14, a heart-crushing reminder that man's inhumanity to man has no limit....
And coming soon to a theater near you, barak hussein obama and his SEIU purple shirts. The only thing keeping them at bay is a well armed Tea Party.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Sheila Jackson Lee: We’ve lasted some 400 years operating under the Constitution… Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Sebelius: Why, no, we have no idea who’s paid for their ObamaCare plans Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Tesla: Chris Christie’s administration just blocked us from selling our cars in New Jersey Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Obama to Putin: It’s not too late to rethink this Crimea thing, you know Allahpundit 6 hours ago