SHIN DONG-HYUK grew up in North Korea's Camp 14, one of the monstrous slave-labor prison complexes in which the world's most tyrannical regime has crushed hundreds of thousands of its citizens, working them to death in conditions of excruciating brutality and degradation. Though the North Korean concentration camps have lasted far longer than their Soviet or Nazi counterparts did, Shin is the first person born and raised in one of them to have successfully escaped abroad. His story is told in journalist Blaine Harden's Escape from Camp 14, a heart-crushing reminder that man's inhumanity to man has no limit....
And coming soon to a theater near you, barak hussein obama and his SEIU purple shirts. The only thing keeping them at bay is a well armed Tea Party.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 10 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 12 hours ago