I find it funny that at the beginning of every new DVD I purchase, there is warning stating "Video Piracy Is Not a Victimless Crime". Isn't it funny how Hollywood wants to make sure that they're getting every dime of their money, but are the biggest advocates of taking a chunk of others livelihood. What a bunch of hypocrites.
In the name of shared sacrifice, it’s time to impose a tax on the $7 billion in box office receipts that Hollywood generates.
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago