I find it funny that at the beginning of every new DVD I purchase, there is warning stating "Video Piracy Is Not a Victimless Crime". Isn't it funny how Hollywood wants to make sure that they're getting every dime of their money, but are the biggest advocates of taking a chunk of others livelihood. What a bunch of hypocrites.
In the name of shared sacrifice, it’s time to impose a tax on the $7 billion in box office receipts that Hollywood generates.
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 17 mins ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 58 mins ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Pence: Cheer up — we’re winning! Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Putin: You’re next, Kazakhstan Noah Rothman 3 hours ago