Since the 9/11 attack on the U.S consulate in Benghazi, we've been told an anti-Islam YouTube video was to blame. We know the consulate was attacked multiple times throughout 2012 and U.S Ambassador Chris Stevens had received multiple threats from al Qaeda before being killed on 9/11 with three other Americans. From the beginning the story never added up and the YouTube video excuse has been proven a complete lie, but the recent revelations of an affair between General David Petraeus and biographer Paula Broadwell may have given us the missing link to this whole thing. It isn't the affair...
In response to:
If the CIA were holding prisoners against the law, then why didn't the CIA teams, who certainly must have known that, reinforce the beleaguered facility against apparent orders? Unfortunately, bits and pieces leaked to the press do not explain anything absent an overarching narrative. We still have chaos in the reporting, and all that does is help The Amateur in the WH.
- White House giving up fight over Obamacare’s contraception mandate? Noah Rothman 14 minutes ago
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 53 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 10 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 12 hours ago