Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
Democrats=prototyrants. Obama will breed more of them and they will move into the mainstream.
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 41 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 12 hours ago