Democrats don’t have the 51 votes they need in the Senate to change filibuster rules that could make it harder for the GOP minority to wield power in the upper chamber. Lawmakers leading the charge acknowledge they remain short, but express optimism they’ll hit their goal. “I haven’t counted 51 just yet, but we’re working,” said Sen. Tom Udall (D-N.M.), a leading...
In response to:
The Dems will fall in line for party favors, just like they did for Obamacare.
- Reuters: Radar data suggests that the missing Malaysian jet was flown far off course deliberately Allahpundit 51 minutes ago
- Obama: Yeah, a lot of you won’t be able to keep your doctor after all Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- WaPo: Four Pinocchios for Dems’ Koch habit Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Russia: We may move into eastern Ukraine to protect ethnic Russians there too Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Has DoJ blocked a corruption probe into Reid, Lee? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- House Dems whipping against ObamaCare fix Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago