In response to:
And this is good news because . . . . ? Anyone who thinks that dumb show (Christie walking hand in hand with Obama into Paradise Garden) was an example of bi-partisanship is too stupid to be allowed to vote. Obama plays politics with relief money. Witness the DoJ's shakedown of BP with criminal charges. If Obama didn't play politics, that money should have gone to the people in red Gulf states who are still struggling with the Obama moratorium and its consequences, and would have if the DoJ had sued them civily. Crush red states; rush to help blue states. Christie was made to kiss the ring to get relief, such as it is, from the The One sooner than later, since NJ was going for Obama anyway.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 9 hours ago