In response to:
And this is good news because . . . . ? Anyone who thinks that dumb show (Christie walking hand in hand with Obama into Paradise Garden) was an example of bi-partisanship is too stupid to be allowed to vote. Obama plays politics with relief money. Witness the DoJ's shakedown of BP with criminal charges. If Obama didn't play politics, that money should have gone to the people in red Gulf states who are still struggling with the Obama moratorium and its consequences, and would have if the DoJ had sued them civily. Crush red states; rush to help blue states. Christie was made to kiss the ring to get relief, such as it is, from the The One sooner than later, since NJ was going for Obama anyway.
- Gates: Crimea is gone Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago