In response to:
And this is good news because . . . . ? Anyone who thinks that dumb show (Christie walking hand in hand with Obama into Paradise Garden) was an example of bi-partisanship is too stupid to be allowed to vote. Obama plays politics with relief money. Witness the DoJ's shakedown of BP with criminal charges. If Obama didn't play politics, that money should have gone to the people in red Gulf states who are still struggling with the Obama moratorium and its consequences, and would have if the DoJ had sued them civily. Crush red states; rush to help blue states. Christie was made to kiss the ring to get relief, such as it is, from the The One sooner than later, since NJ was going for Obama anyway.
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 28 mins ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago