In response to:
And this is good news because . . . . ? Anyone who thinks that dumb show (Christie walking hand in hand with Obama into Paradise Garden) was an example of bi-partisanship is too stupid to be allowed to vote. Obama plays politics with relief money. Witness the DoJ's shakedown of BP with criminal charges. If Obama didn't play politics, that money should have gone to the people in red Gulf states who are still struggling with the Obama moratorium and its consequences, and would have if the DoJ had sued them civily. Crush red states; rush to help blue states. Christie was made to kiss the ring to get relief, such as it is, from the The One sooner than later, since NJ was going for Obama anyway.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago