In response to:
And this is good news because . . . . ? Anyone who thinks that dumb show (Christie walking hand in hand with Obama into Paradise Garden) was an example of bi-partisanship is too stupid to be allowed to vote. Obama plays politics with relief money. Witness the DoJ's shakedown of BP with criminal charges. If Obama didn't play politics, that money should have gone to the people in red Gulf states who are still struggling with the Obama moratorium and its consequences, and would have if the DoJ had sued them civily. Crush red states; rush to help blue states. Christie was made to kiss the ring to get relief, such as it is, from the The One sooner than later, since NJ was going for Obama anyway.
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 52 mins ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago