That might shock those who swallow the Obama administration's argument that it has produced significant job growth and reduced unemployment. That's all wonderful until you run into someone who has been unemployed for years and is not even counted in the unemployment figures. The fact is that the American people can feel it when things are not improving, and despite being...
Screeeeeeeecch.... BUSH IS HITLER RARRRRGGH.... Howard Dean, is that you? Those EEEEEVIL Bush tax cuts are extremely beneficial to the middle class.... Do you have children under the age of 18?? Then you get a 1000 tax credit per child right??? Without the Bush tax cuts those credits would be HALF. Marginal tax rates are lower for middle income Americans, have you even read the bill??? Or do you just drink the Moveon.org kool-aid and repeat their lies of the tax cuts for the rich garbage... You are a fool who doesn't even know whats in the Bush tax cuts, but go ahead and parrot this nonsense, you are just providing everyone here to a show of your gross ignorance.
No matter what propaganda we see from the elite media or from Obama supporters, the American people will not be fooled. The May report by The Conference Board showed consumer confidence at its lowest point in the last five months.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago