I wonder, did he release one when GW Bush was in the White House, or when Reagan was? Myth: The GOP is the party of fiscal discipline. Fact: From President Reagan onward, the GOP has devastated the U.S. treasury,(http://www.perrspectives.com/blog/archives/001395.htm) leaving mounting debt and a river of red ink for our lifetimes and more. The national debt tripled under Ronald Reagan, (http://www.perrspectives.com/blog/archives/001445.htm) then doubled again under George W. Bush. [Source: http://www.hcdems.com/facts.php] Rank these presidents on the average amount that federal spending increased per fiscal year during their tenures: a) Ronald Reagan (b) George H.W. Bush (c) Bill Clinton (d) George W. Bush (e) Barack Obama. Answer:...
- Israel shoots down Hamas drone as escalation continues Ed Morrissey 53 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 17 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 18 hours ago