I wonder, did he release one when GW Bush was in the White House, or when Reagan was? Myth: The GOP is the party of fiscal discipline. Fact: From President Reagan onward, the GOP has devastated the U.S. treasury,(http://www.perrspectives.com/blog/archives/001395.htm) leaving mounting debt and a river of red ink for our lifetimes and more. The national debt tripled under Ronald Reagan, (http://www.perrspectives.com/blog/archives/001445.htm) then doubled again under George W. Bush. [Source: http://www.hcdems.com/facts.php] Rank these presidents on the average amount that federal spending increased per fiscal year during their tenures: a) Ronald Reagan (b) George H.W. Bush (c) Bill Clinton (d) George W. Bush (e) Barack Obama. Answer:...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 10 hours ago