I wonder, did he release one when GW Bush was in the White House, or when Reagan was? Myth: The GOP is the party of fiscal discipline. Fact: From President Reagan onward, the GOP has devastated the U.S. treasury,(http://www.perrspectives.com/blog/archives/001395.htm) leaving mounting debt and a river of red ink for our lifetimes and more. The national debt tripled under Ronald Reagan, (http://www.perrspectives.com/blog/archives/001445.htm) then doubled again under George W. Bush. [Source: http://www.hcdems.com/facts.php] Rank these presidents on the average amount that federal spending increased per fiscal year during their tenures: a) Ronald Reagan (b) George H.W. Bush (c) Bill Clinton (d) George W. Bush (e) Barack Obama. Answer:...
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014