I wonder, did he release one when GW Bush was in the White House, or when Reagan was? Myth: The GOP is the party of fiscal discipline. Fact: From President Reagan onward, the GOP has devastated the U.S. treasury,(http://www.perrspectives.com/blog/archives/001395.htm) leaving mounting debt and a river of red ink for our lifetimes and more. The national debt tripled under Ronald Reagan, (http://www.perrspectives.com/blog/archives/001445.htm) then doubled again under George W. Bush. [Source: http://www.hcdems.com/facts.php] Rank these presidents on the average amount that federal spending increased per fiscal year during their tenures: a) Ronald Reagan (b) George H.W. Bush (c) Bill Clinton (d) George W. Bush (e) Barack Obama. Answer:...
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 23 minutes ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 52 minutes ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago