As a conservative Republican in New York State, I have long understood my vote doesn’t matter. Yes, Reagan won the Empire State back in 1984, however it is quite clear that unless the entire lower tier of the state were to sink in the ocean, we Republicans do not matter statewide. The same is true for liberals in Texas, unless by a freak accident Austin were to withstand an alien invasion that destroyed the rest of Texas, a liberal Democrat’s vote does not matter. So this election, perhaps due to my youth, political naiveté, or apathy to the entire political system,...
For those of you who treasure the notion that Romney will appoint conservative judges if elected, read this article: http://www.wnd.com/2012/01/romney-judicial-record-liberals-running-wild/ Hint: As governor he appointed hard-left judicial activists, many of whom were pro-homosexual and pro-abortion. He also used skin color as a qualifier for determining who to appoint. He did NOT appoint conservatives. In other words, as governor, he appointed the same sport of judges that Obama does. Are you SURE you want to vote for this guy?
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 20 minutes ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago