As a conservative Republican in New York State, I have long understood my vote doesn’t matter. Yes, Reagan won the Empire State back in 1984, however it is quite clear that unless the entire lower tier of the state were to sink in the ocean, we Republicans do not matter statewide. The same is true for liberals in Texas, unless by a freak accident Austin were to withstand an alien invasion that destroyed the rest of Texas, a liberal Democrat’s vote does not matter. So this election, perhaps due to my youth, political naiveté, or apathy to the entire political system,...
For those of you who treasure the notion that Romney will appoint conservative judges if elected, read this article: http://www.wnd.com/2012/01/romney-judicial-record-liberals-running-wild/ Hint: As governor he appointed hard-left judicial activists, many of whom were pro-homosexual and pro-abortion. He also used skin color as a qualifier for determining who to appoint. He did NOT appoint conservatives. In other words, as governor, he appointed the same sport of judges that Obama does. Are you SURE you want to vote for this guy?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 9 hours ago