As a conservative Republican in New York State, I have long understood my vote doesn’t matter. Yes, Reagan won the Empire State back in 1984, however it is quite clear that unless the entire lower tier of the state were to sink in the ocean, we Republicans do not matter statewide. The same is true for liberals in Texas, unless by a freak accident Austin were to withstand an alien invasion that destroyed the rest of Texas, a liberal Democrat’s vote does not matter. So this election, perhaps due to my youth, political naiveté, or apathy to the entire political system,...
For those of you who treasure the notion that Romney will appoint conservative judges if elected, read this article: http://www.wnd.com/2012/01/romney-judicial-record-liberals-running-wild/ Hint: As governor he appointed hard-left judicial activists, many of whom were pro-homosexual and pro-abortion. He also used skin color as a qualifier for determining who to appoint. He did NOT appoint conservatives. In other words, as governor, he appointed the same sport of judges that Obama does. Are you SURE you want to vote for this guy?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Through the looking glass: White House that loves using anonymous sources upset at being attacked by anonymous sources Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: The angriest atheist Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Police protect Jewish students from Pro-Palestinian mob…in Boston Guy Benson 13 hours ago