"After Moammar Gadhafi's downfall as Libya's tyrannical ruler, politicians and 'experts' in the U.S. and elsewhere, including French Foreign Minister Alain Juppe, are saying that his death marked the end of 42 years of tyranny and the beginning of democracy in Libya. Sen. Chris Coons, D-Del., said Gadhafi's death represented an opportunity for Libya to make a peaceful and responsible transition to democracy. House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, said, 'Now it is time for Libya's Transitional National Council to show the world that it will respect the rights of all...
What evidence do you have that Iran is building a bomb? If you actually have evidence, give it to the CIA -- they haven't any such evidence and would love to have it.
Here's the first paragraph of my last year's column "Democracy Is Impossible":
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago