Medicare Advantage is too danged expensive for no difference in outcomes. Regular Medicare still beats handing your elderly mom a fixed amount voucher
In an effort to prevent seniors from finding out how ObamaCare will gut their Medicare Advantage, the Obama administration is redirecting $8.3 billion to keep the program in place until after the 2012 election. To do it, they're misusing HHS money that's supposed to be spent only on "demonstration projects."
Charlie Hurt and Benjamin Sasse have the ugly details here.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago