Gallup's daily presidential tracker has settled back into a dead heat -- with a single, statistically insignificant point separating Barack Obama and Mitt Romney. Rasmussen's tracker wiped the post-DNC bounce away late last week. (Rasmussen tracks likely voters and refreshes its numbers on a three-day cycle; Gallup measures registered voters across seven-day cycles). So where do things stand today? Almost precisely where they did before the conventions shook things up. Obama led by as many as five points in Rasmussen and seven points in Gallup in the wake of his convention, thanks largely to an effective speech...
4 million poor, single moms with kids, are on welfare. Hardly 47%.
- Trey Gowdy on Obama’s power grabs: “How does going from being a senator to a president re-write the Constitution?” Allahpundit 21 minutes ago
- Video: Criminal probe opening in GM recall? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Jolly win has Dems worried about ObamaCare … messaging Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Obama warns Russia of “cost” in Crimea Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Did Flight 370 continue for four more hours in flight? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- McClatchy: White House hiding 9,000 documents from Senate probe of CIA Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago