Joe Soptic thought he was doing good by Obama. He thought, “I support the candidate and I am flattered they want me to do an advertisement for him.” Joe, I know what the operatives told you. They told you that you were going to put Obama over the top. They said, “Your story will determine the outcome of the election.” They called you, they told you they’d cover for you. They said they’d put you on television in front of a friendly anchor and make you look great. You might have even had a short chat with people you looked up...
Then, Joe says in the ad that his wife might have been sick for a long time. Really? Gee, Joe, how much blood was your wife coughing up with stage IV cancer and you didn't notice? The best insurance policy in the world couldn't save this poor woman by this point. And, finally, why is Joe, who has now remarried, carrying a grudge against a man he never met whose only crime was to create a company that prevented Joe from being fired in 1993? Joe's a leech. His first wife may in fact have been a victim here -- of his monstrous selfishness.
- Video: Months later, ObamaCare exchanges still aren’t working properly Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- The obligatory “LA woman in labor can’t cross street because of Obama’s motorcade” post Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Time: The West is losing Cold War II Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Arizona inmate takes nearly two hours to die by lethal injection in botched execution Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- ISIS reportedly orders women and girls of Mosul to undergo ‘genital mutilation’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- WaPo editorial: Why is the world ignoring Hamas’ depravity? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago