Joe Soptic thought he was doing good by Obama. He thought, “I support the candidate and I am flattered they want me to do an advertisement for him.” Joe, I know what the operatives told you. They told you that you were going to put Obama over the top. They said, “Your story will determine the outcome of the election.” They called you, they told you they’d cover for you. They said they’d put you on television in front of a friendly anchor and make you look great. You might have even had a short chat with people you looked up...
Then, Joe says in the ad that his wife might have been sick for a long time. Really? Gee, Joe, how much blood was your wife coughing up with stage IV cancer and you didn't notice? The best insurance policy in the world couldn't save this poor woman by this point. And, finally, why is Joe, who has now remarried, carrying a grudge against a man he never met whose only crime was to create a company that prevented Joe from being fired in 1993? Joe's a leech. His first wife may in fact have been a victim here -- of his monstrous selfishness.
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 12 minutes ago
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 51 minutes ago
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Liberal columnist calls out the ‘secret war on black Republicans’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Immigration advocates mad that feds might let young illegals choose deportation voluntarily Allahpundit 3 hours ago