Joe Soptic thought he was doing good by Obama. He thought, “I support the candidate and I am flattered they want me to do an advertisement for him.” Joe, I know what the operatives told you. They told you that you were going to put Obama over the top. They said, “Your story will determine the outcome of the election.” They called you, they told you they’d cover for you. They said they’d put you on television in front of a friendly anchor and make you look great. You might have even had a short chat with people you looked up...
Then, Joe says in the ad that his wife might have been sick for a long time. Really? Gee, Joe, how much blood was your wife coughing up with stage IV cancer and you didn't notice? The best insurance policy in the world couldn't save this poor woman by this point. And, finally, why is Joe, who has now remarried, carrying a grudge against a man he never met whose only crime was to create a company that prevented Joe from being fired in 1993? Joe's a leech. His first wife may in fact have been a victim here -- of his monstrous selfishness.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago