Like most pundits you miss the point entirel when you say "no way will Hillary let her 2016 election chances be ruined by Obama". If Hillary admitted to being there during the riot there would be no more than a mention of it in the lap-dog media. She's bullet-proof and as evidence I present this: Impeached liar, former President Bill Clinton speaking at the Democrat Convention and being hailed as a statesman. If Clinton had been a Republican his speaking at their convention would have eliminated the chances of the Republican candidate.
I am imagining that Hillary Clinton is spending a great deal of time with close advisors and political strategists this week. She has been a very good soldier for Barack Obama for four years now. But there is no way that Hillary Clinton is going to allow her own presidential ambitions for 2016 to be spoiled so that Barack Obama can be re-elected in 2012.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 9 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 10 hours ago