Like most pundits you miss the point entirel when you say "no way will Hillary let her 2016 election chances be ruined by Obama". If Hillary admitted to being there during the riot there would be no more than a mention of it in the lap-dog media. She's bullet-proof and as evidence I present this: Impeached liar, former President Bill Clinton speaking at the Democrat Convention and being hailed as a statesman. If Clinton had been a Republican his speaking at their convention would have eliminated the chances of the Republican candidate.
I am imagining that Hillary Clinton is spending a great deal of time with close advisors and political strategists this week. She has been a very good soldier for Barack Obama for four years now. But there is no way that Hillary Clinton is going to allow her own presidential ambitions for 2016 to be spoiled so that Barack Obama can be re-elected in 2012.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 7 hours ago