In response to:
It can be defeated, eh? Not to defend BHO, but I always find it ironic....it was Bush who fought to bring "democracy" to the ME....and he was preceeded by a long line of ME interventionists. Now, I imagine that most TH'ers are ideological follwers of the cult of neoconservatism....but why in the world would you take on a religion whose adherents number in the range of 1.6Billion world-wide. Just how will you defeat 1.6Billion without genocide and whose "ideology" has no compassion when it comes to the infidel. And consider the costs left in the wake of Bush in his decades war against this ideology....talk about wicked evil....and the cult of dominating the entire world.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago