In response to:
It can be defeated, eh? Not to defend BHO, but I always find it ironic....it was Bush who fought to bring "democracy" to the ME....and he was preceeded by a long line of ME interventionists. Now, I imagine that most TH'ers are ideological follwers of the cult of neoconservatism....but why in the world would you take on a religion whose adherents number in the range of 1.6Billion world-wide. Just how will you defeat 1.6Billion without genocide and whose "ideology" has no compassion when it comes to the infidel. And consider the costs left in the wake of Bush in his decades war against this ideology....talk about wicked evil....and the cult of dominating the entire world.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 8 hours ago