America's shame begins with the warmongering philosophy of neocon right such as Hugh Hewitt who wants to spend others blood and treasure for an uncertain outcome. Since the CIA is providing the "rebels" with weapons, why doesn't Hewitt holster one of those firearms and go to Syria to defend those Christian churches on his own dime with his own blood. After all, he has countless examples of violence done by Jesus in the name of good on which to base his philosophy on. He certainly commended Peter for hacking off a centurion's ear. Meanwhile back in the good ol' USA, our own domestic para-military forces dawning badges continue terrorizing the people....Hewitt will say nothing: http://www.khou.com/home/Former-Precinct-4-deputy-seen-on-dash-cam-brutalizing-family-charged--223130721.html Both sides of the Syria conflict are wicked.....we have no dog in this fight.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014