This week, menacing union goons unleashed threats, profanity and punches in Michigan, which is now poised to become a "right-to-work" state. Obama met the initial outbreak of violence with...
In response to:
Well, well...yesterday's Michigan mayhem was almost as radical as a TEA Party Protest...if you listen to the idiots at MSNBC. Odd that Chrissy Matthews hears dog whistles whenever a conservative says "Chicago" but never catches the clear inciteful language of Democrats, from Obama on down. Odd that despite video evidence to the contrary, MSNBC is already blaming union thuggery on the right. Odd that the party of "choice" is adamant that workers have none. Odd that Beckel is outraged that non-union workers would benefit from collectively bargained contracts, but is fine with welfare slackers suckling on the taxes conservatives pay.
Not so many moons ago, President Obama urged us all to "make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds." He Who Heals advocated "a more civil and honest public discourse" in the wake of the January 2011 Tucson massacre. As usual, though, the White House has granted Big Labor bullies a permanent waiver from the lofty edicts it issues to everyone else.
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 15 minutes ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 2 hours ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 4 hours ago