You neglected to mention, Mr. Ransom, that it is all George Bush's fault AND that if conservatives would just roll over and accede to Obama, all would be swell.

Ladies Against Senator Sleaze-Bob

Context Wrote: Feb 01, 2013 12:27 AM
Don't worry, Senator. You just call Bill Clinton for some career advice, and you'll be loving your little sweeties faster than you can say ACORN. Play your cards right, Senator Bob, and CNN will give you your own show.

Stagnation, the New Normal

Context Wrote: Jan 31, 2013 11:30 AM
My prediction = at the end of Obama's second term (or the bankruptcy of the USA, whichever comes first), there will be a concerted effort to show why this is all the fault of the right.

60 Minutes Missed Opportunity

Context Wrote: Jan 31, 2013 11:26 AM
One of the very few things I like about CBS? Years ago, when"super journalist" Mike Wallace was doing one of his notorious hit jobs, AKA an interview of a conservative, I vowed never to watch CBS again. With the exception of a few sporting events, I have kept that pledge to myself.

60 Minutes Missed Opportunity

Context Wrote: Jan 31, 2013 11:24 AM
Steve Kroft would have Barack Obama's baby if he could.
oops... plenty of LABOR to start digging fence posts
We need to secure the border beore any other steps are taken. And with all of the unemployed we're paying to sit on their butts, we certainly have a ready pool of labot with which to start digging the fence posts.

Don't Let Obama Kill "Pills for Profit"

Context Wrote: Jan 29, 2013 11:29 AM
We need to let Obamacare play out so the idiots like lisping Ezea Klein can learn from their mistakes. Too bad it will be at our expense.

The Last Clinton Lie Makes a Difference

Context Wrote: Jan 27, 2013 9:48 AM
i wonder if any conservative senator could have been so brilliantly dexeptive. As much as I hate both Clintons (and lying Democrats everywhere), I have to admit admiration for her chutzpah.
Phil didn't build that golf course!!! Phil is one of the lucky few who won life's lottery. Not Fair (just kidding)
If you exclude women, would that include the ladies of MSNBC? Lawrence O'Donnell? Chris Hayes?