How did we get to where we are in our culture and our politics today? I have wondered this since Obama took office and started exacting his socialist agenda on our great country. There is plenty of blame to go around—complacency, greed, laziness, apathy. I submit that churches may not have caused the problems we have today, but certainly could have curtailed the advancement of tyranny. In my work (my book and The Dr. Gina Show), I have laid out the way that some cowardly pastors have tolerated their flocks’ apathy, greed, complacency and laziness, and that only the...
The IRS information on Religious Organization Exemption, so you can blast Cowdemon's and others lies: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p1828.pdf Where is the line in Society that States Media Matters or PBS get to discuss politics, but a group of worshippers can't? Let's be realistic. The lines drawn in the sand by Congress and the IRS for whom gets to speak out politically AS a non-profit are arbitrary, at best. Someone please explain to me how Congress and the IRS decided religion has less freedom to speech compared to education or political orgs WITHOUT being arbitrary! Please!
- CPAC interviews: The candidates Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- Amazing: Leader of authoritarian gulag state unanimously “elected” with 100 percent voter turnout Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Snowden Q&A overshadowed at SXSW by … Girls Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Russian ambassador: We’re making it easier for Latvian ethnic Russians to get citizenship Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Let the primaries begin: Rand Paul, Ted Cruz battle over foreign policy Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- True Detective finale: greatest miniseries end ever? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago