Allen West Won't Run Again

Constance50 Wrote: Jan 20, 2013 4:16 PM
Geez, we have to look at that big-eared freak living in the White House for that many more days? I think I need a drink...

Allen West Won't Run Again

Constance50 Wrote: Jan 20, 2013 4:13 PM
California Democrat - that about wraps it up right there. You are a democrat from California. The cesspool of the United States these days. Full of illegals. Overtaxed. Overhyped. Held hostage by militant environmentalists and racists. A once-beautiful state that is nothing but garbage now. I recently drove through southern California. What a filthy mess. Unpruned palm trees, graffiti, garbage everywhere, nobody speaking English. Your opinion is hardly of any consequence. You live among trash. Please stay there. I hope you choke on it.

Allen West Won't Run Again

Constance50 Wrote: Jan 20, 2013 4:10 PM
He can do far better than the corrupt GOP and the CBC - a racist organization. The last place a man like West belongs is in politics. He can affect change much better from the outside than the inside.
Yes, I know I'm proud. A half black man who lies and cheats his own country being inaugurated for the second time. The only thing historical about Obama is that he has ensured a decent and patriotic full black man in the future will never be elected president. This country won't trust it again. Race relations have been set back decades by your savior. Enjoy your poison party while it lasts. You won't ever see it again.
Excuse me, but the author of this article is the Managing Editor of Townhall? And, he is this ignorant of the debt ceiling issue as to state it must be raised and what a great thing that is? I honestly need to re-evaluate why I come to this website. This is perhaps one of the most ill-written and absolutely dishonest article I have read in quite some time.
She certainly isn't welcome back here in Arizona. The "Husky Hannah of Homeland Security" has done the same bang up job as when she was Governor. Not surprising she will continue on. Failure is the touch stone of the Obama Administration.

Time to Grow Up, GOP

Constance50 Wrote: Jan 16, 2013 10:53 AM
The GOP isn't conservative enough? Honestly, Jonah? Talk about needing to grow up.

Party Wages War on GOP Voters

Constance50 Wrote: Jan 14, 2013 9:48 AM
It will work beautifully, disenfranchising all of us GOP voters. WE won't be voting, folks. If the GOP establishment actually believes they even have a chance in 2014 after their behavior since 2010, they are insane. The democrats will re-take the House in 2014, and will wipe the floor in the Senate, and it will be because of folks like me. That conservative, grass roots voter, who has systematically been insulted and ignored for years. And quite frankly? Doesn't bother me at all. I believed the hype about voting for the GOP no matter what, because the alternative was worse. Yeah, right. Not playing that game again, and neither are millions of other previous GOP voters. So go ahead! We will be busy on election day.

An Open Letter To General Powell

Constance50 Wrote: Jan 14, 2013 9:43 AM
And yet, Mr. Blackwell, the black and Hispanic communities voted overwhelmingly AGAIN to put Obama back into office. This is where I fall off the understanding the minority community bandwagon. They voted for skin color, Mr. Blackwell. Whether anyone really wishes to accept that, so we can move on in this country, remains to be seen. They voted for skin color. They didn't vote for God or abortion or anything of the sort. If they had, Obama would have been run out of town on a rail, as he should have been. They voted for a black man because he is black. I have zero.... zero respect for the black and Hispanic communities today. And racism is the reason.
So, in response, this man turns into a racist and a butt-kissing liberal? Wow. He's pretty pathetic then, isn't he. He certainly isn't a real man.
Actually, it does. His service to his country means nothing anymore. What exactly, did he really do?