Race Cards

AWLHATTIN_know_KADDLE Wrote: Oct 10, 2012 12:44 PM
' The Left ' ? ? ? Scroll Down. Mo. It's THE RIGHT that''s doing it

Race Cards

AWLHATTIN_know_KADDLE Wrote: Oct 10, 2012 12:42 PM
OH ! I SEE Now we are going to play USC's sick little game and push the rebuttals under the ' More Comments' Bar ?

Race Cards

AWLHATTIN_know_KADDLE Wrote: Oct 10, 2012 12:41 PM
There IS a problem, Amy. I asked for WHO & Where, not for your Cherry Pickin's. I can snatchshit out of context all day. So there are good decent blacks. Do you think I haven't known some after living in an 83% black community for 40 years ? Are you going to deny that what I say is true because you served in the military with some good black people? Does THAT make my comments ' . . . racially charged . . . or broad brushed . . ' ?

Race Cards

AWLHATTIN_know_KADDLE Wrote: Oct 10, 2012 12:26 PM
Are You People Deliberately trying to confuse the issue ? Please cite who and where, on this thread Anyone has said there is ' some flaw inherent in any race . . '. There is only One Thing More disingenuous and dishonest that a Libtroll. A PHONY LYING SO CALLED CONSERVATIVE.
derin is USC the Obama Dingleberry who poses as a conservative and VANDALIZES these threads all day, every day.

Race Cards

AWLHATTIN_know_KADDLE Wrote: Oct 10, 2012 10:28 AM
Scroll Down, Sooth. Scroll Down

Race Cards

AWLHATTIN_know_KADDLE Wrote: Oct 10, 2012 10:26 AM
Hmmmmm ! I worked a notch-barge hauling cement from Revena NY to various East Coast ports. Norfolk among them. We were working the barges that Moran worked before the Masters, Mates & Pilots went on strike. 1980 Even though we weren't touching their boats, they took a dim view of us. lololol I was used to piloting large oil rigs and such on the Mississippi, but when I encountered my first ship, a hundred mile up the Narrow Hudson River, it was Pucker Time.

Race Cards

AWLHATTIN_know_KADDLE Wrote: Oct 10, 2012 10:07 AM
Seawolf Reply to you query, down page

Race Cards