After first not-so-subtly rebuking the policies of the current administration at the 2013 National Prayer Breakfast, then delivering a well-received and inspiring speech at CPAC earlier this month, Dr. Ben Carson is obviously making a name for himself in conservative circles. In fact, his impending retirement from medicine is raising all sorts of questions about his viability as a candidate for high national office, including the most coveted job. But during an interview with Larry Kudlow Monday night, he seemed to nip these premature notions in the bud, explaining that he might not be interested in elected politics...
In response to:
Dear Dr. Carson, Please reconsider running for President in 2016. America needs you now and we will need you even more then. Thank you.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 6 hours ago