After first not-so-subtly rebuking the policies of the current administration at the 2013 National Prayer Breakfast, then delivering a well-received and inspiring speech at CPAC earlier this month, Dr. Ben Carson is obviously making a name for himself in conservative circles. In fact, his impending retirement from medicine is raising all sorts of questions about his viability as a candidate for high national office, including the most coveted job. But during an interview with Larry Kudlow Monday night, he seemed to nip these premature notions in the bud, explaining that he might not be interested in elected politics...
In response to:
Dear Dr. Carson, Please reconsider running for President in 2016. America needs you now and we will need you even more then. Thank you.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 4 hours ago