In response to:
Of course they are in on it. They aren't stupid enough not to see this as a repeat of the 1986 debacle. That then leads to the fact that they and thier corporate benefactors don't care what amnesty does to the USA or the Republican Party just as long as thier bed is feathered and they can live well in thier gated communities. They don't mind being the next Carlos Slim, the richest man in the world who just happens to be from Mexico. They want America to become Mexico.
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 50 mins ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 18 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 19 hours ago