In response to:
Of course they are in on it. They aren't stupid enough not to see this as a repeat of the 1986 debacle. That then leads to the fact that they and thier corporate benefactors don't care what amnesty does to the USA or the Republican Party just as long as thier bed is feathered and they can live well in thier gated communities. They don't mind being the next Carlos Slim, the richest man in the world who just happens to be from Mexico. They want America to become Mexico.
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago