In response to:
Of course they are in on it. They aren't stupid enough not to see this as a repeat of the 1986 debacle. That then leads to the fact that they and thier corporate benefactors don't care what amnesty does to the USA or the Republican Party just as long as thier bed is feathered and they can live well in thier gated communities. They don't mind being the next Carlos Slim, the richest man in the world who just happens to be from Mexico. They want America to become Mexico.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014