In response to:
Of course they are in on it. They aren't stupid enough not to see this as a repeat of the 1986 debacle. That then leads to the fact that they and thier corporate benefactors don't care what amnesty does to the USA or the Republican Party just as long as thier bed is feathered and they can live well in thier gated communities. They don't mind being the next Carlos Slim, the richest man in the world who just happens to be from Mexico. They want America to become Mexico.
- Video: Ukraine parliament approves EU pact, eastern autonomy as fighting continues Ed Morrissey 22 mins ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Ron Fournier, Aaron Klein, Fr. Bill Miscamble Ed Morrissey 51 mins ago
- Great news: On taxes, the US beats France, Portugal, and … that’s about it Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Boehner: Obama’s request for authorization to arm the Syrian “moderates” is a sound one Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Did Clinton trash Netanyahu … or Arafat and Abbas? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NBC News: We’re sure ISIS war will help Obama in the midterms, even if Obama isn’t Noah Rothman 3 hours ago