In response to:
Of course they are in on it. They aren't stupid enough not to see this as a repeat of the 1986 debacle. That then leads to the fact that they and thier corporate benefactors don't care what amnesty does to the USA or the Republican Party just as long as thier bed is feathered and they can live well in thier gated communities. They don't mind being the next Carlos Slim, the richest man in the world who just happens to be from Mexico. They want America to become Mexico.
- Video: Hatchet-wielding attacker has “Islamic extremist leanings” Ed Morrissey 22 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 11 hours ago