They're looking at key questions from the campaign, like how much of Barack Obama's victory was attributable to Hispanic support. They're also looking at the Hispanic electorate itself to see how big a role immigration, versus a wide range of other issues, played in voting decisions. The goal, of course, is to win a larger portion of the Hispanic vote, but first to take...
In response to:
Krauthammer, Rove, Kristol, and Sheldon Addelson are what is wrong with the Republican party.
After moments of panic in the immediate aftermath of Mitt Romney's defeat, some Republicans and conservatives are regaining their equilibrium on the issue of what the GOP should do about immigration and the Hispanic vote.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 38 mins ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 10 hours ago