They're looking at key questions from the campaign, like how much of Barack Obama's victory was attributable to Hispanic support. They're also looking at the Hispanic electorate itself to see how big a role immigration, versus a wide range of other issues, played in voting decisions. The goal, of course, is to win a larger portion of the Hispanic vote, but first to take...
In response to:
Krauthammer, Rove, Kristol, and Sheldon Addelson are what is wrong with the Republican party.
After moments of panic in the immediate aftermath of Mitt Romney's defeat, some Republicans and conservatives are regaining their equilibrium on the issue of what the GOP should do about immigration and the Hispanic vote.
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 11 mins ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 52 mins ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- U.S. about to pass Saudi Arabia as largest liquid petroleum producer Bruce McQuain 2 hours ago
- Will Grimes ever give us a straight answer? Matt Vespa 2 hours ago
- Victory! Boys born as boys can shower with girls in Kentucky school Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago