They're looking at key questions from the campaign, like how much of Barack Obama's victory was attributable to Hispanic support. They're also looking at the Hispanic electorate itself to see how big a role immigration, versus a wide range of other issues, played in voting decisions. The goal, of course, is to win a larger portion of the Hispanic vote, but first to take...
In response to:
They don't torture and kill innocent animals at a monster truck rally.
After moments of panic in the immediate aftermath of Mitt Romney's defeat, some Republicans and conservatives are regaining their equilibrium on the issue of what the GOP should do about immigration and the Hispanic vote.
- Soon, you might be able to carry a gun just about anywhere in Georgia Erika Johnsen 11 minutes ago
- Kerry retreats on recognition of Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 51 minutes ago
- Brown ramping up Senate run in New Hampshire: AP Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Reuters: Radar data suggests that the missing Malaysian jet was flown far off course deliberately Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obama: Yeah, a lot of you won’t be able to keep your doctor after all Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WaPo: Four Pinocchios for Dems’ Koch habit Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago