In 2006 and 2007, Republicans promoting amnesty favored the cliche, “Immigrants do the jobs American’s won’t do.” It was a bad argument then, and with unemployment still hovering around or over 9%, for the last five years, no one even bothers with that anymore. Instead, Republicans are selling amnesty based solely on political expediency. The new cliche is that Republicans will never win the Hispanic vote unless they support amnesty. John McCain, who led the last great push for amnesty says. "The Republican Party is losing the support of our Hispanic citizens. And we realize this is an issue in which...
The politicians also stated in 1986 that the Amnesty would only be for 1 million people, it turned out to be 3 million. In the early 2000's the accepted number of illegals in America was 15-20 million until they started pushing Amnesty in 2006 and then the number all the politicians talked about dropped to around 10 million and has stayed the same even though we all know they are still coming but in fewer numbers because of Obamanomics. If the Amnesty passes, remember the lies they told in the past and expect more than 20 million recipients of this Amnesty.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Your feel good video of the weekend, with Reince and DWS Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Noted internet gambling critic has interesting gaming history Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- 2014’s ‘Clinton Democrats’ crashing and burning Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- The Democrats’ embarrassing attempt to blame Republican for Ebola collapses Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- NFL Week 7 open thread Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago