I agree with the comparisons to the Roman Empire although Rome took centuries to fall. Our fall will not take long and will hit as a surprise when the confidence in the debt fails. Our economic system is a house of cards built upon the false hope of egalitarianism.
- PPP: Hillary falls within MOE of top GOP candidates Ed Morrissey 17 mins ago
- NYT: Grad student’s experiments show that weather may be culprit in Patriots’ Deflategate Allahpundit 57 mins ago
- Friday TEMS: Duane Patterson & the Week in Review Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Denver VA reverses denials, admits using secret wait lists Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Craven: Senate Dems insist GOPers ‘dislike dreamers more than they dislike ISIS’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Meh: 2014 Q4 GDP rises 2.6% Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago