Exiled human rights champion Chen Guangcheng is reporting on the collaboration of Apple in compulsory pregnancy testing of Apple’s Chinese employees. Chen told Bloomberg news agency that Apple should refuse to comply...
So how is South Africa doing now. I hear a lot of stories about how peaceful and prosperous it is now.
Apple is a great American success story and we can say of the late Steve Jobs: You did build that. But there’s a problem with Apple in China. The Beijing government’s forced abortion policy is worming its way into the factories of Apple, Inc. Twenty-four of these factories, it is reported, have helped the Communist government’s brutal efforts to prevent so-called unauthorized births to Chinese mothers.
- Australian raids net more than a dozen terror suspects before planned wave of attacks Ed Morrissey 2 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 12 hours ago