Exiled human rights champion Chen Guangcheng is reporting on the collaboration of Apple in compulsory pregnancy testing of Apple’s Chinese employees. Chen told Bloomberg news agency that Apple should refuse to comply...
So how is South Africa doing now. I hear a lot of stories about how peaceful and prosperous it is now.
Apple is a great American success story and we can say of the late Steve Jobs: You did build that. But there’s a problem with Apple in China. The Beijing government’s forced abortion policy is worming its way into the factories of Apple, Inc. Twenty-four of these factories, it is reported, have helped the Communist government’s brutal efforts to prevent so-called unauthorized births to Chinese mothers.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 18 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 20 hours ago