Exiled human rights champion Chen Guangcheng is reporting on the collaboration of Apple in compulsory pregnancy testing of Apple’s Chinese employees. Chen told Bloomberg news agency that Apple should refuse to comply...
So how is South Africa doing now. I hear a lot of stories about how peaceful and prosperous it is now.
Apple is a great American success story and we can say of the late Steve Jobs: You did build that. But there’s a problem with Apple in China. The Beijing government’s forced abortion policy is worming its way into the factories of Apple, Inc. Twenty-four of these factories, it is reported, have helped the Communist government’s brutal efforts to prevent so-called unauthorized births to Chinese mothers.
- Putin issues declaration recognizing independent Crimea Ed Morrissey 9 minutes ago
- Prager U: What should parents want their children to be? Ed Morrissey 23 minutes ago
- Ireland to Obama: You know what we’d like for St. Patrick’s Day? Ed Morrissey 48 minutes ago
- House/Senate showdown coming over unemployment benefits? Dustin Siggins 1 hour ago
- ABC: Democrats privately admit ObamaCare is “political poison” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Would you care for some ObamaCare with your March Madness? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago