Roughly three-quarters of Americans are living paycheck-to-paycheck, with little to no emergency savings, according to a survey released by Bankrate.com Monday.
Fewer than one in four Americans have enough money in their savings account to cover at least six months of expenses, enough to help cushion the blow of a job loss, medical emergency or some other unexpected event, according to the survey of 1,000 adults. Meanwhile, 50% of those...
In response to:
Oh Great One 'Barack The Humble' - thank you for your worry on our behalf. We praise you as you are THE ONE.
The economy isn't getting better and the unemployment numbers we keep seeing are far from accurate. According to CNN Money, 76 percent of Americans are living paycheck-to-paycheck.
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 53 minutes ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Evan Sayet Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Mystery deepens: Missing Malaysian jet reportedly flew hundreds of miles in the wrong direction Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Andrew Malcolm, Melissa Henson Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago