Roughly three-quarters of Americans are living paycheck-to-paycheck, with little to no emergency savings, according to a survey released by Bankrate.com Monday.
Fewer than one in four Americans have enough money in their savings account to cover at least six months of expenses, enough to help cushion the blow of a job loss, medical emergency or some other unexpected event, according to the survey of 1,000 adults. Meanwhile, 50% of those...
In response to:
Oh Great One 'Barack The Humble' - thank you for your worry on our behalf. We praise you as you are THE ONE.
The economy isn't getting better and the unemployment numbers we keep seeing are far from accurate. According to CNN Money, 76 percent of Americans are living paycheck-to-paycheck.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 9 hours ago