A virtuosic and tenacious performance from South Carolina's senior Senator, who happens to be a former military prosecutor. Watch below as he holds Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey's feet to the fire on Benghazi, eliciting several eye-opening admissions: (1) The president only discussed the attack once before its conclusion and never asked for a single status update throughout the seven-hour siege. (2) Aside from the small Tripoli support team, no US assets were deployed during the hours-long attack. (3) Gen. Dempsey was "surprised" that Secretary Clinton was unaware of Amb. Stevens' urgent cable warning about the deteriorating security situation...
In response to:
The absolute lack of concern for human lives by this administration astounds me. My gosh, we have sunk so low.
- Ukrainian President warns joint session of Congress of the ‘new Cold War’ Noah Rothman 20 mins ago
- Open thread: Will Scotland declare independence? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Syrian rebels openly admit: We’re going to use America’s money to fight Assad, not just ISIS Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- VA: Actually, those secret wait lists did have something to do with the deaths Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Alexandra Jaffe, Eliana Johnson Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Politics of man who sought to firebomb black congressman’s office won’t surprise you Noah Rothman 3 hours ago