Last night, we saw NBC/WSJ's latest national poll, which has held nothing but bad news for Mitt Romney and ludicrous partisan samples for much of the year. This iteration has a D+7 split, including a D+5 among the likely voter subsample. That breakdown is not as terrible as it's been in the past, but it's still probably a few shades too blue. The strange part about this survey is the significant improvement Obama appears to be enjoying on the economy. If you hadn't noticed, there hasn't been very much good...
Hey Barack, yeah man, you, yeah, hey! That's Mitt, and he's not going away.
- U.S. had Assad’s cooperation during strikes on targets in Syria Noah Rothman 20 mins ago
- Open thread: War president to address nation after targeting ISIS, Khorasan in Syria Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Yemen’s capital under near total control of Shiite rebels following bloody offensive Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- US hits Khorasan group in air strikes on Syria Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria; Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago