As you already know, Mitt Romney cancelled campaign events Monday and Tuesday in light of Hurricane Sandy however, he is planning to hold a disaster relief event in Ohio Tuesday afternoon, which was originally supposed to be a campaign rally.
Romney early today bagged plans to go to Lima and Dayton Tuesday, citing Hurricane Sandy. But his campaign just sent a release: Tomorrow’s event in Dayton is on – this time as a disaster relief event where Romney may make brief remarks. The campaign is encouraging attendees to bring disaster relief supplies to the event.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Video: AQ’s competition with ISIS means renewed focus on hitting US Ed Morrissey 20 mins ago
- The GOP comes roaring back in Colorado Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- WSJ: Obama will require military to get his personal approval for U.S. strikes in Syria Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Scotland goes to the polls on independence Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Chaffetz to DHS Secretary: Did you hear the one about the four suspected terrorists who tried to walk across the border? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- The left’s war on football Noah Rothman 3 hours ago