On Wednesday night, House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan appeared on Hannity to discuss the three reasons why the House of Representatives decided – for only the second time, mind you – to fully repeal Obamacare. The law, he explained, “was sold on three broken promises.” (1) President Obama said his health care law would not raise taxes on the middle class. False. (2) President Obama said healthcare premiums would go down if the law passed.
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 22 mins ago
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 12 hours ago