"How do you expect an ounce of honor from a man who doesn't have it?"
"This guy is a shakedown artist who hates cops, who hates whites, who hates Jews, who has stoked his rent-a-mob."
"The National Action Network is nothing but...
Al Sharpton is that old dirty mangy dog that hangs around, just waiting for a chance, a chance to do something bad, hoping he'll get away with it.
Last night on Fox News' Hannity, bestselling author and columnist Michelle Malkin torched race hustler Al Sharpton for his continuing vitriol and desperate clinging to relevancy through racial divisiveness. Malkin argued conservatives have been far too nice to people like Sharpton over the years in their efforts to have an honest conversation about race.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago