"How do you expect an ounce of honor from a man who doesn't have it?"
"This guy is a shakedown artist who hates cops, who hates whites, who hates Jews, who has stoked his rent-a-mob."
"The National Action Network is nothing but...
Al Sharpton is that old dirty mangy dog that hangs around, just waiting for a chance, a chance to do something bad, hoping he'll get away with it.
Last night on Fox News' Hannity, bestselling author and columnist Michelle Malkin torched race hustler Al Sharpton for his continuing vitriol and desperate clinging to relevancy through racial divisiveness. Malkin argued conservatives have been far too nice to people like Sharpton over the years in their efforts to have an honest conversation about race.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014