The previous anti-Ryan myth we busted a few weeks ago was a bit more brazen than this latest iteration of media bias and laziness, but inaccurate political urban legends can take on a life of their own if the record is not emphatically corrected. Democrats and their media allies have latched on to an anecdote about Paul Ryan's recent visit to a soup kitchen in Ohio. As the story goes, Ryan showed up unannounced, posed for photos, then took off without doing much of anything -- angering the organization's director, an independent voter, in the process. For a...
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014