TAMPA, FL - Governor Mitt Romney accepted his party's nomination for the presidency of the United States of America tonight, telling RNC delegates that voters face a clear choice in November. His remarks focused on his broad executive experience in both the private and public sectors, and the future he envisions for America. The basic message: Here's who I am. Here's where I come from and what I've done. Here are my values. Here's the current state of the union. And here are my solutions. Please join me. Like Paul Ryan last night, Romney drew contrasts with his opponent,...
You need to stop playing with your head, Jack-wagon! Your posts just get stupider by the day! All that Hopey-Changy Kool-Aid has gone to your head... which one, the Jury's still out on, though! A lot of fools bought into that nonsense... Guess What, Head Boy... They gadiated [sic] and changed their minds... even got IDs to become legit voters.... Can't wait for Nov. 6, 2012... if nothing else... to shut you Trolls down! Adios Slick... It's a comin'!!! NoBama 2012 TCG-L
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 37 mins ago
- Monica Lewinsky’s return is scaring Hillary’s backers Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: The only technology that Americans really wanted from the future will soon be real Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Obamacare users pitched for voter registration Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- New flier from Georgia Democrats: You must vote in November to … prevent another Ferguson Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The (still) shifting transcripts of the President’s remarks Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago