After raping a girl only half his age, the principal rapist let the others have their turn. Then he raped her again. In between his two assaults upon her he slapped her around viciously and poured alcohol...
Romney's position isn't unusual - it's the position of someone who opposes abortion but has not deeply considered it. It's also the position of someone who does understand it but is a coward. I will let others decide which one Romney is. But let's not forget two things. 1. Banning abortion but allowing exceptions for rape and incest would ban 95% of all abortions. That's certainly better than 1.2 million murders per year. 2. Barack Obama is so deranged that he actually supports infanticide. He voted against banning it. That's not the position of a Christian, and Obama is not a Christian. He worships the demon Molech.
I have a friend who suffered through a horrific gang rape nearly twenty years ago. There were three perpetrators but one in particular served as the ringleader and principal conspirator. He was in his early thirties when he planned the crime and convinced a twenty-one year old and a nineteen year old to join him. His victim was only sixteen years old.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago