Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
The problem here as I see it is Mr. Milquetoast himself, John Boehner, who is the epitomy of weak-kneed scaredy cat Republicnism. "Damn the torpedos! Full speed ahead!" should be the battle cry, but isn't. You're never going to get on the good side of Chris Matthews or little Georgie Stephanopolis anyway, so why fear them? Technically and legally the Speaker of the House does not have to be a member of the House. Why not try something truly different and choose either Allen West or Newt Gingrich to be the face of honest negotiations with the Demoncraps.
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 13 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 14 hours ago