Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
Kinda makes you long for the good ole days of the Clintons when having a woman come to the W.H. only meant good times for Bill and humiliation for Hillary and the office of the presidency, not the looting of our treasury. Hind sight is always 20-20, I know, but did CDG bother to check out the potential pitfalls to this what must have been a very lucrative looking contract?
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago