Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
Kinda makes you long for the good ole days of the Clintons when having a woman come to the W.H. only meant good times for Bill and humiliation for Hillary and the office of the presidency, not the looting of our treasury. Hind sight is always 20-20, I know, but did CDG bother to check out the potential pitfalls to this what must have been a very lucrative looking contract?
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Through the looking glass: White House that loves using anonymous sources upset at being attacked by anonymous sources Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: The angriest atheist Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Police protect Jewish students from Pro-Palestinian mob…in Boston Guy Benson 12 hours ago