Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
Yea that makes the Kopechne family feel great. Hey... is it tru libs can swim under the water for hours on end, looking for a body, become disoriented, got to a motel, call their family, call their attorney and then....well.....then call the police? Are liberals just genetically built that way?---I think I know why? Because they are ........cowards and incapable of selfless action. Quentin, an eastern jail or the chair would all have been equal in my minds eye. If I ever get to Arlinington and find his grave I will know where to take a leak.
- US intel: MH17 missile an SA-11 fired from eastern Ukraine Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- White House giving up fight over Obamacare’s contraception mandate? Noah Rothman 59 minutes ago
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago