hey, if the invisible guy up in the sky says so, you just have to listen. Afterall - - it was written in a book.
Yeah! Because the invisible guy up in the sky said so! So there!!

Huckaboom II?

Conchfritters Wrote: Jan 21, 2014 4:54 PM
Depends on who the Libertarian candidate would be. If it is Gary Jonhson, I would vote for him again in a heartbeat. He is more fiscally conservative than any candidate in the 2012 field, with the exception maybe of Ron Paul.

You Say You Want a Revolution?

Conchfritters Wrote: Jan 13, 2014 2:22 PM
Sort of. The Tea Party has been co-opted by RINOs who believe that the government should control everything that happens in your personal life. And they are for a smaller government, as long as that doesn't mean cutting anything from the Defense Department, the biggest abuser of Federal tax dollars. Also, see the Tea Party protester with the sign: "Keep government out of my Medicare!!" I whole heartedly agree with Steve's statement: "On the other hand, the new movement cannot become so radical and theoretical that it’s unattainable to the masses it wants to reach as well." I agree. The next President will have to reach out to fiscally conservative athiests, muslims, Jews, gays, women, young people, and others who want a true conservative candidate who upholds the Constitution against paternalistic Government that wants to control your personal life from the cradle to the grave. Goodbye NSA.

Will States' Rights Go to Pot?

Conchfritters Wrote: Jan 03, 2014 3:14 PM
I concede your point about the Democratic party - - they truly go out of their way to protect some of the most racist people on the planet.

Will States' Rights Go to Pot?

Conchfritters Wrote: Jan 03, 2014 2:31 PM
Liberals... Always worrying about other people's personal affairs. I think this is what happened when all of the democrats down south came to the Republican party when LBJ passed the civil rights bill in the late 1960s. Ever since then we have these big government, hollier than thou RINOs who want the government in the bedroom, board room, and all of our personal affairs. They may have left the democratic party, but the democratic party never left them. Let me remind you that it isn't the government's business what size Coke I drink, what kind of cigarettes I smoke, how much salt I put on my french fries, or what I do with my body as long as I am not hurting another person. In conservative-speak: Save your pity for someone who gives a rip, and Mind Your Own Business.

Will States' Rights Go to Pot?

Conchfritters Wrote: Jan 03, 2014 2:23 PM
Save your pity for someone else. Just like the liberals running this country, you spend too much time worrying about other people's personal habits and likes/dislikes. How about learning a few elementary conservative principals and try minding your own business?

Will States' Rights Go to Pot?

Conchfritters Wrote: Jan 03, 2014 2:16 PM
That sir is a conservative opinion. We need to just say "No" to all of these RINOs who want the government in our bedroom, boardroom, and and involved in our personal lives. My grandpa was the most conservative person I ever knew, and if you ever asked him what he did in his bedroom, or with his personal life, he would have told you: "None of your dam business!!". Now a days there are plenty of so-called Republicans who definitely want to make your personal affairs their business.

Will States' Rights Go to Pot?

Conchfritters Wrote: Jan 03, 2014 1:53 PM
Even when it wasn't "virtually legal" to use drugs, drug enforcement was already a corrupt hoax. While the US has 2% of the world's population, we have 25% of all the world's incarcerated population, and even that didn't make a dent in drug usage in this country. It's kind of hard when the stuff literally grows on the side of the road in all 50 States.

Will States' Rights Go to Pot?

Conchfritters Wrote: Jan 03, 2014 1:51 PM
Ah, I see the mormons are now on this page. Indeed sir, I can see you believe these are the "latter days". Good luck with that. Let me know when the oceans turn to blood, otherwise I am long in the market for the next 10-15 years. Oh, and in case you missed it, drugs have been legal in this country since it's founding. Coffee, Mountain Dew, Marlboros, But Light, Vicotin, Percocet, Adderall, and many others are blessed by our gracious overseers (government).

Will States' Rights Go to Pot?

Conchfritters Wrote: Jan 03, 2014 1:47 PM
I believe that the herb is the largest cash crop in the majority of States. I guess that's what happens when the fed tries to ban a plant that grows in the wild on the side of the road in all 50 States.