The other day a group of us were at a restaurant. All of a sudden there was a child stomping his feet and stating he was not going to do what he was told. He made a big scene even after he was told that these are the rules and you have to follow them. It was quite surprising that people were watching this and not pointing out the wrongness of the behavior. Then everyone realized that it wasn’t a five-year-old but rather our president on TV stating he was not going to negotiate with Republicans about the debt ceiling....
It's interesting the Post Office knows it has to reduce service to become solvent. So why are those rules good from the little mom and pop on up to the post office but not for the nation/government? Can any of those Kansians explain that? How is throwing more money into a sink hole going to fix anything? Growth is like laying a brick wall, you have to put a new brick on top of a previsous brick. You have to build growth. You cannot just throw up a wall!! You have to build it. How long will we take this America? Do you really want to be a free nation any more?
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 49 mins ago
- Trouble in Paradise: NY Times won’t endorse Andrew Cuomo’s reelection bid Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Media curiously silent on “Truthy” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago