The other day a group of us were at a restaurant. All of a sudden there was a child stomping his feet and stating he was not going to do what he was told. He made a big scene even after he was told that these are the rules and you have to follow them. It was quite surprising that people were watching this and not pointing out the wrongness of the behavior. Then everyone realized that it wasn’t a five-year-old but rather our president on TV stating he was not going to negotiate with Republicans about the debt ceiling....
It's interesting the Post Office knows it has to reduce service to become solvent. So why are those rules good from the little mom and pop on up to the post office but not for the nation/government? Can any of those Kansians explain that? How is throwing more money into a sink hole going to fix anything? Growth is like laying a brick wall, you have to put a new brick on top of a previsous brick. You have to build growth. You cannot just throw up a wall!! You have to build it. How long will we take this America? Do you really want to be a free nation any more?
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 21 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 23 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014