It will be interesting to see how fast the media changes it's tune as they see Obama start to lose! They will not be caught supporting the loser (they don't have that much integrity). At some point, when it's clear to them Obama loses, they will quickly distance themselves from him, and find the scapegoat to hang the loss on! It will be funny, pretty much like rats leaving a sinking ship!
Todd Akin’s grossly irresponsible remarks about “legitimate rape” and conception have received much media attention. As well they should. The sheer weirdness of the remarks calls into question both his intelligence and his personal integrity. How could someone conclude logically that a rape victim’s body has the capacity to prevent conception in the wake of sexual assault? And why would someone assert that the conclusion had been supported by doctors with whom he had spoken? Clearly, Akin contrived the idea on the spot and then contrived the claim that there were doctors who had informed and/or supported his assertion. All of...
- Obama: Yeah, a lot of you won’t be able to keep your doctor after all Ed Morrissey 21 minutes ago
- WaPo: Four Pinocchios for Dems’ Koch habit Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Russia: We may move into eastern Ukraine to protect ethnic Russians there too Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Has DoJ blocked a corruption probe into Reid, Lee? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- House Dems whipping against ObamaCare fix Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago